Friday, February 27, 2009

Bedtime Conversations Overheard

Benjamin and Jacob would not go to bed. Ben kept stalling and coming out of his room. And because I am the Best Mom and have great parenting skills, I yelled at him and threatened him loss of tv and computer for a whole week. (Right like I would really ever let that happen. 'Cause remember I have great parenting skills and I would loose my mommy time if I did not have tv for them every once in awhile.) Anyways, Benjamin goes to bed fake crying thinking I would cave in. Jacob felt so bad for his brother he gave him his teddy bear and Harley blanket. Too cute right. I heard Ben going on and on about all kinds of nonsense when Jacob finally says, "Ben could we talk about this in the morning. I'm really tired." Oh Jacob I know how you feel son.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey Shannon! It's Andrea. I found your blog through Kristin's. I hope you don't mind if I add your link on mine. I've enjoyed peeking in on your family. Can it be possibly that those boys were once my little nursery fellas? WOW! And I LOVED your post about the primary chorister calling!! I was laughing out loud! Nobody can understand unless you have stood there and done it. You are awesome! Keep up the great work!