Here are the pictures from our kitchen project. I got an idea that we needed to paint our cabinets. Scott reluctantly went along and ended up taking over and saving the day. Of course I could not stop there and had to repaint the kitchen and family room and then of course all of the trim and doors. The project has now grown to the entire house and I am still not finished. I (when I say "I", I actually mean Scott) need to repaint both bathrooms, laundry room and living room. It just keeps growing. Needless to say Scott has asked me to please stop watching HGTV! Poor Scott I watch these shows and get ideas and then have no idea on how to do it or translate it into our home. So it usually ends up to be a big mess. (If someone wants to lend themselves to me to decorate my home feel free). Don't get me wrong I want my home to look nice but I can get by on the basics. I still have finishing touches in the kitchen. (And of course I would love to change the counter tops! But I am not willing to spend the money.) So this is our latest update to our little home. We plan on staying here forever so I'm sure this is not the end of our projects.
Side note: I am not an interior designer and do not claim to have the talent of decorating so please if you must laugh do it behind my back.







7 comments:
Love the kitchen redo! It looks great.
Shannon I like it alot!! I like your sidenote at the bottom. lol
I think it looks great. It even looks better in person, way to go! I had so much fun the other night! You are the BEST! Luv ya.
I love the cabinets flying in the air! The kitchen looks great! Those boys look like great helpers!
love it! great job Shannon - or I mean Scott. :) I want to paint our cabninets... we must talk!
oops - that would be cabinets.
It looks great! I love the red!!
Post a Comment