Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kindergarten



Well it has happened! The boys are in all day Kindergarten. I'm so proud of them. They are doing so good. We have put them in separate classes. They are very competitive and we figured it would be better separated. Also we wanted to give the teacher a fighting chance. =) The first day was really hard for me. I did not cry much at all. I just could not sit still. I was so nervous for them. I did not know what to do with myself. This is week two and I am starting to get into a routine of sorts. I think I am even starting to enjoy my quiet time, and the fact that when I clean the house it stays clean, at least until the boys get home. I also have Bentley, the 2 1/2 year old boy I care for, to help me pass the time. I do not have him every day but it does keep me busy. All and all we are adjusting well. They really are good boys that Ben and Jake!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I sent you an email, but for some reason it came back to me. We start school tomorrow and I am excited/nervous for my kids. Hannah asked me if I was going to cry, I told her I no, but I think I might be wrong. Way to go not crying!

The Watsons said...

I did all my crying the week before! And a little since.