11 years ago
Friday, October 9, 2009
How Firm a Foundation!
Jacob is going to give a talk this Sunday. We were going over it and practicing it when I asked him what his testimony is so we could write that down to share. He started singing How Firm a Foundation! It touched my heart and makes my eyes drip right now. I am so happy he is getting it! I am the Primary Chorister and hope that I am planting that seed in the childrens' hearts. I want them to know each song CAN be a TESTIMONY! So awesome especially since his talk is on the Family Proclamation and how it teaches us about families. So true Jacob we need to have a Firm Foundation in the Lord and his teachings and the revelations that he gives to our Prophets. I love you Jacob and am so happy you are gaining that Firm Foundation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment